[WriteLog] BARTG Sprint 75

To: "Reflector Writelog" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] BARTG Sprint 75
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 12:35:15 -0800
I just finished setting up WL for the BARTG Sprint 75 contest next Sunday.
Before starting the setup I check the rttycontesting.com web site and found
that there was a new version of 2Tone, 13.09b, available for download.  My
version was 13.04a so I downloaded it, unzipped it and think I have it
correctly located.  When setting up WL my clone window for 2Tone works ok and
the Help button shows the version as 13.09b as I expected.

However, I notice when sending test messages to my dummy load the text printing
to the 2Tone clone screen is sometimes correct, sometimes partially garbled.
Is this normal with version 13.09b or is it the 75 baud speed?  Anybody tried
receiving off the air at 75 baud with this version of 2Tone yet?  Will there be
a pre-contest warm up period to check macros, settings, reception, etc. before
next Sunday?  Would like to make sure this latest version is working correctly
before then.

73,
Gary AL9A