Re: [WriteLog] Help with Bandmap

To: "DickT-W0RAA" <dickt@w0raa.com>, "Writelog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Help with Bandmap
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 12:18:35 -0800
Dick,

I can't think of any thing in WL that would keep you from jumping to the frequency of station in the Band Map with a double mouse click. Even the latest release works ok. Something else you might want to consider for Band Map stations is creating some keyboard shortcuts to jump up and down the Band Map by a key stroke rather than a mouse click. Here are 4 I have setup for me.

Ext_Divide --> EntryGotoNextMultDownBandmap (this is the divide key "/" on the numeric keypad) MULTIPLY --> EntryGotoNextMultUpBandmap (this is the multiply key "*" on the numeric keypad) SUBTRACT --> EntryGotoNextStnUpBandmap (this is the minus "-" key on the numeric keypad) PAUSE --> EntryGotoNextStnDownBandmap (this is the Pause/Break key on my keyboard)

With these four keyboard shortcut I can navigate up and down the Band Map to the next mult or the next good call much quicker than with a double mouse click, especially when the Band Map is heavily populated as it is sure to be in the CWWW. Good luck.

73,
Gary AL9A

-----Original Message----- From: DickT-W0RAA