Re: [WriteLog] INSTALLING WRITELOG TO WORK WITH THE FLEX-5000A

To: "'Jerry Flanders'" <jeflanders@comcast.net>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] INSTALLING WRITELOG TO WORK WITH THE FLEX-5000A
From: "K6XN" <k6xn@att.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 14:07:08 -0700
Jerry,

Thank you!!! I have DDUTIL (thank you) and I will shortly purchase and
download VAC and VSP manager as you recommend.

I very much appreciate your quick response and helpful guidance! In a few
more minutes you know what I will be doing for the rest of the day! :-)

Thanks again and 73, Ted, K6XN, FLEX-5000A rookie