Re: [WriteLog] DVK playback problem - V11.14B

To: "Reflector Writelog" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] DVK playback problem - V11.14B
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 19:36:22 -0800
Latest status on my DVK playback problem under V11.14B.

I uninstalled V11.14B today and rebooted the computer. Then did a full install of V11.12. Once installed I started the CQWW SSB contest module and attempted to play the Shifted SSB memory locations with my keyboard shortcuts as described below. They worked perfectly as they have in previous WL versions.

Next, I installed V11.13J with the wl113jmsiupg.exe file. Again I started the CQWW SSB contest module and used my keyboard shortcut keys to send the Shifted SSB memory locations. Again, with V11.13J, the shortcuts worked fine and the memory locations played exactly as expected.

So, until further information becomes available I am avoiding use of V11.14B as it definitely appears there is something broken in how that version handles the keyboard short commands for MessageShiftPh. Perhaps Steve or Wayne could shed some light on the matter.

73,
Gary AL9A

-----Original Message----- From: Gary AL9A