Re: [WriteLog] MicroKeyer II CW Problem - Continuous Keying

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] MicroKeyer II CW Problem - Continuous Keying
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 16:17:36 -0400

Check the *PTT* Port - make sure you have not assigned any port
for PTT (or have not assigned it to the same port as you are
using for the radio).

Writelog sets DTR and RTS high by default on most rig drivers -
if you are not using them for CW/PTT (PC Generates).  If you have
selected PTT on the rig port in Router ....

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV