Re: [WriteLog] DVK won't unkey

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] DVK won't unkey
From: Richard Thorne <rthorne@rthorne.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2013 15:36:02 -0500
Steve,

Under ports see if comm ptt is set to no for the radio. If it's set to yes that may be the cause of the problem.

Rich - N5ZC

On 11/1/2013 2:32 PM, Steve AI9T wrote:
Hello

I'm having a problem with Writelog DVK setup. I have everything working as far as transmitting my recorded messages but for some reason the K3 will not unkey after the transmission. I have to press the Esc key. Thought it might be RF but does it with almost no power as well. Anyone else had this come up in the past?

I'm running Writelog version 11.14 on Windows 7 with a Microkeyer II

Thanks