[WriteLog] Packet Spots window issues

To: "'WriteLog Reflector'" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Packet Spots window issues
From: "Michael Gulbranson" <wg0m@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 05:14:05 -0600
While playing SS this weekend, I noticed the Packet Spots window does not
look/work like it used to.  In the "Bands" window the only options available
now are "All bands" and "Follow Me".

In the past and when the "Follow Me" is selected, the spots shown are
specific band the selected rig  (Rig R or Rig L) is on.  Not now. I do not
believe this feature is working.

What shows in the Packet Spots window mirrors what shows up in the Writelog
Packet terminal window.

Is this change by design??

Thanks

Mike WG0M

But I have promises to keep...And miles to go before I sleep....And miles to
go before I sleep

Robert Frost