Re: [WriteLog] Bandmap & Enter Window Focus

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Bandmap & Enter Window Focus
From: Steve Dyer <w1srd@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 10:02:23 -0800
Great enhancement request. Found the same thing this weekend as a first time SSB SO2R operator. Ended up manually tuning the S&P radio which resulted in many fewer Q's on the 2nd radio.
73,
Steve
W1SRD
I am operating SO2R.
A question: When connected to the Cluster and with bandmaps for both radios
   open, is it possible to click on a spot in the "non-run" bandmap and send
   that call sign to the "non-run" radio and log -- without changing the
keyboard
   and radio focus away from the "run" radio and log? In otherwords I just
   want to load the call so I can try working that station on another band
when
the run stops.

   If I click on something in the "non-run" bandmap, it changes the keyboard
   and radio focus away from the run radio.  Most of the time this is OK,
but I'd like
   to be able to not change the focus.

73 de Ron N0AT