Re: [WriteLog] Sequence numbers for SO2R

To: <ws7ik7tj@gmail.com>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Sequence numbers for SO2R
From: "Randy Thompson K5ZD" <k5zd@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2013 01:47:11 -0000
Let me confirm and correct that. For contests without serial numbers it
doesn't matter at all.  For those that do, it is OK because WriteLog stores
the actual number sent in the exchange for each contact.  As long as the log
reflects what you did, the contest administrators are not going to worry
about missing numbers in the log.

Look at the bright side, you can psyche out the competition by having a
bigger number!

Randy, K5ZD