[WriteLog] Webupdate files

To: WriteLog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Webupdate files
From: Ed Gray W0SD <w0sd@triotel.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2013 11:38:17 -0600
I have read all the writelog help and searched the archives and tried my best with WIN7 but I don't find where the webupdate files go? When you do a webupdate under files in Writelog in WIN7 where do these files go? I am fairly new to WIN7. With XP they go to the program folder. For example mastertty.dta goes to the program file. In WIN7 I don't find mastertty.dta or any of the other so called files shown in webupdate, ie a do the download and click OK to update all the blue(highlighted) files into Writelog but they don't show up in the program files. I do a search for them with
WIN7 and I get a not found.

I must not understand something about WIN7?

Ed W0SD