Re: [WriteLog] Two WriteLog / MMTTY issues

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Two WriteLog / MMTTY issues
From: w4lc@fuse.net
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2014 18:42:28 -0500 (EST)
I had one oddity occur.

I got a new PC with Windows 7 for Christmas. I did a clean install of all
programs, including Writelog. All seemed to be ok, but the first contact I
tried during RU could not print me (BTW, it was AA5AU). After some
experimenting, I discovered that the polarity of the KAM setup had become
incorrect. Switching from "A" to "B" cured the problem. It had always been "A"
before. May have something to do with the new COM ports (I had 4 installed when
the PC was built).

After that, clear sailing.

Jim W4LC