Re: [WriteLog] Web update not working?

To: "Brad Denison" <brad.denison@gmail.com>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Web update not working?
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 21:29:11 -0900
Brad,

If you were "long overdue" for an upgrade the problem may be where newer versions of WL stores the updated data files. Look to see if you have a the following on your machine.

C:\ProgramData\WriteLog

If you have this file look in the WriteLog folder for your updated program files. The ones in you WriteLog/Programs folder are no longer updated by newer WL versions.

73,
Gary AL9A

-----Original Message----- From: Brad Denison