[WriteLog] M/S in ARRL DX Contest Question!

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] M/S in ARRL DX Contest Question!
From: <k2qmf@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 13:05:57 -0500
Hello All,

I have a question about the "Band Changes Window" in Writelog.

I have two rigs networked for contesting and we operate M/S.

In the ARRL CW DX contest I cannot get the Band Changes window to
count the number of changes in the hour!!

We use one rig for running and the second rig to go to another band to
work
stations!

What am I doing wrong???
Any help or suggestions appreciated.