[WriteLog] Fw: CQ 160M SSB Contest - prefill file

To: "WriteLog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Fw: CQ 160M SSB Contest - prefill file
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 22:08:30 -0900
Ok, too late at night! Let's try this again and see if I can hit the right button this time!

The link below will download a prefill exchange file for the CQ 160M Contest that contains both CW and SSB operator calls. If you downloaded this prefill file previously for the CQ 160M CW Contest last January there is no need to download it again as it is the same file. If you are not a CW operator and haven't previously downloaded the file now is the time to do so.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bfkj6xkfbi5xmz1/CQWW%20160M%20CW-SSB%20Call%20History.adi

In addition, if you need assistance in configuring WL to use the downloaded prefill file you should also download the small PDF file of instructions on how to make it work in WL.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mckz6zbuklff0up/WriteLog%20Prefill%20Exchange%20file%20loading%20instructions.pdf

Here's hoping the current A index of 30 drops a bunch by Friday!

73,
Gary AL9A

-----Original Message----- From: Gary AL9A