Re: [WriteLog] Contest module to use for W1AW/4 operator

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Contest module to use for W1AW/4 operator
From: John C Elsik <wa5zup@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 05:44:12 -0700
I have been using DXpedition mode to work W1AW stations on different modes.
I did set up, like Gary suggests, Dummy logs with different mode macros.
Seems to work fine.  This is a practice setup for my W1AW/5 stint for New
Mexico March 19th (majority RTTY).  I would like to know what the
differences are between Dxpedition and General Log.
73 John wa5zup