[WriteLog] SETUP - CW/RTTY/SSB MESSAGE FORMAT

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] SETUP - CW/RTTY/SSB MESSAGE FORMAT
From: "JOHN POWELL" <powell.john@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2014 01:25:45 -0000
Hi Fellow Writelog Users.
 I have a problem- after a number of years I reinstalled WL again on a new Hard
Drive and have run into a problem, or two.Have largely resolved the more
demanding (mentally ones !!) and am keen to clear the remaining one, being
inputting the correctly formatted data into the F2  MESSAGE box". I have
mislaid my original installation notes an would be obliged if some kind person
would advise the inputting data format for the following :-

- data relative to an RST, Ascending Serial Number situation, e.g. 599001,
599002, etc.

Thanks in  advance to your assistance, which will be really appreciated.

73
John Powell. ZL1BHQ