Re: [WriteLog] N+1 feature

To: <john@kk9a.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] N+1 feature
From: Stein-Roar Brobakken <mail@la6fja.eu>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2014 02:30:32 +0100
It had been great...But I had few request passed years, but seems Writelog is
too long stand by still without developement. I miss : -multi TWO bandchange
counter - select different soundcard radio 1 & 2 or 3 -cw port radio 1,2 or 3 -
qso rate with mult counter  LA6FJA Rag

---Sent from Boxer | http://getboxer.com

N+1 would be an excellent feature!

John KK9A