Re: [WriteLog] Moving Windows

To: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>, "writelog@contesting.com" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Moving Windows
From: "Georgens, Tom" <Tom.Georgens@netapp.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2014 20:16:08 +0000
Thank for the response.

The problem is the same when I start up using Metro.

Why do I run in Vista compatibility mode, because the native mode is unusable
(at least by me)

It seems that part of the issue is some combination of where and how far I move
the window.  I can move the windows in a bunch of small steps, but big moves
are fatal.  Even small ones are sensitive to where on the screen you are.

Tom