Re: [WriteLog] The day has come...... (Win 8)

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] The day has come...... (Win 8)
From: "Ray Day" <rayday@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 09:33:49 -0700
Steve, and others via reflector and direct:

Thanks for all the information you've given me. Turns out I will be going to
Win 8.1 on a new machine for other reasons, so I'll install in a C:\
HAM_Programs folder and give it all a shot. I'll keep my Win XP machine as
backup.

Thanks, guys, for all the help!

73 and see you in the contests,

Ray N6HE