[WriteLog] Registration code

To: "'Steve Woodruff'" <steve@n9oh.com>, "'Writelog Reflector'" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Registration code
From: "ALAN ZACK" <k7acz@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 12:04:15 -0700
I purchased version FULL V11.09 of WRITELOG on 2/21/2013. I have been
successfully using WriteLog on this PC since then downloading the latest
updates before each contest. It is installed on a PC that came with Windows
8.0. Since last using WriteLog I updated to Win 8.1 if that might make any
difference. Since changing from WIN 8.0 to 8.1 it has quit working.

When I try to open WRITELOG on my contesting computer I get a message: Invalid
registration code. See wtitelog.com.

My last use was the CQ WPX SSB Contest on March 29/30, 2014. The heading of the
Cabrillo contest log I submitted shows my logger as WRITELOG 11.19D.

Since I am unable to run WriteLog I can't download any newer versions or
updates. If there is a newer version available I am willing to purchase it.

I went to my WRITELOG program folder and opened the HELP files by clicking on
the HELP icon. But I was unable to find any help topics concerning registration
codes.

I sent this same email to 'support@writelog.com' on June 10 but no reply as yet
so I am seeking help from the reflector.

Tnx & 73

Alan, K7ACZ

Alan Zack

Amateur Radio Station K7ACZ

Official USCG Auxiliary Comm Station

Las Vegas, Nevada, USA

Delta Rocket Quality Engineer, The Boeing Company, Retired

Aviation Chief Warrant Officer,  U.S. Coast Guard, Retired

http://www.qrz.com/db/K7ACZ

http://www.geocities.com/k7acz

http://gocoastguard.com

http://www.uscgradio.net