Re: [WriteLog] Writelog problem with SOAP

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Writelog problem with SOAP
From: "Wayne, W5XD" <w5xd@writelog.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2014 14:00:36 -0000
>everingthing is instaleted propertly like on writelog web page posted
>but we  still geting following failure
>on some Computers Win 7 64 bit
>
>"Can't create Microsoft SOAP object. Is SOAP Installed? "

The Microsoft SOAP object is from a very old Microsoft product that was only
used by WriteLog version 10 (which is also rather old now). Its not a
surprise that Windows 7 doesn't work well with it, although I am not certain
whether Microsoft SOAP SDK can be made to work on Win 7 or not. WriteLog
version 11 connects to its internet log book using more up to date tools.
More details here:

        http://writelog.com/support2/multioperator-support

Wayne, W5XD