[RTTY] BARTG Sprint 75 rtty and 2Tone

To: "RTTY Contesting" <rtty@contesting.com>, "WriteLog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] BARTG Sprint 75 rtty and 2Tone
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 13:04:55 -0800
I am setting up for this weekends BARTG Sprint 75 RTTY contest and am having a bit of trouble with my clone windows. I am running WriteLog and the microKEYER II and have used this combination successfully with 2Tone FSK for several recent RTTY contests at 45 baud. I just setup my 2Tone windows, the main TX/RX window and two RX only clone windows, to run 75 baud and while the main window transmits and prints the messages being sent ok, the two clone windows print mostly gibberish. I don't know what else I can do to get the receive clone windows to print correctly.

Perhaps this is only a local problem in the clones not printing my macro message and they will receive ok when trying to copy 75 baud over the air, but I'd rather not wait until the contest starts to find out. Anyone else having a problem with 2Tone at 75 baud?

73,
Gary AL9A