Re: [WriteLog] Fw: MMTTY, Navigator and Writelog.

To: "Mike Streeter" <wm5dx@yahoo.com>, "WriteLog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Fw: MMTTY, Navigator and Writelog.
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2015 07:31:09 -0900
Mike,

In the Rttyrite window click on Port and then move your cursor to More... just below the COM8 choice. Another list of COM ports up to COM16 will open for you to select from. I am running V11.23L, but the change to add more ports was made quite a while ago so your version may have it. If not, time to upgrade.

73,
Gary AL9A

-----Original Message----- From: Mike Streeter via WriteLog