Re: [RTTY] [WriteLog] Version 11.24 CW/RTTY messages

To: K2MK <k2mk@comcast.net>, Writelog <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] [WriteLog] Version 11.24 CW/RTTY messages
From: Courtney Judd <k4wi@k4wi.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2015 09:41:55 -0600
this is cool but not too practical for cw or rtty contests as I don't work any contests where cw and rtty are both worked. This would be neat in DX4WIN where I would be switching modes in causal operating. BUT; what I really would like Steve and Wayne to work on would be someway to control the RIT frequency from the mouse wheel or scroll wheel where i would never have to leave the key board. The %O works really great to reset the RIT freq so I would hope that there would be someway to just move the RIT + or - from the keyboard. This would be helpful in CW and RTTY contests. My 2 cents! 73's Cort K4WI

K2MK <mailto:k2mk@comcast.net>
Friday, January 16, 2015 10:12 AM
Hi Wayne and Steve,

Thanks for the update. I loaded some RTTY messages (plus the assorted command codes) and gave it a test run and it works perfectly. Put the rig in CW and WriteLog sends CW messages. Put the rig in RTTY and WriteLog sends RTTY messages. It's a wonderful thing.

73,
Mike K2MK