Re: [WriteLog] Version 11.24 CW/RTTY messages

To: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Version 11.24 CW/RTTY messages
From: Jeff Stai <wk6i.jeff@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2015 10:03:33 -0800
Joe - Not everyone uses the program the same way you do. A convenient way
to do RIT from the mouse and from the keyboard - both would have their uses
and users.

The current mouse wheel function to tune the VFO is useful S&P but RIT is
more useful for running.

I'm a right hand mouse, left hand keyboard user. 73 jeff wk6i

Jeff Stai ~ wk6i.jeff@gmail.com