Re: [WriteLog] CW Decode

To: Gary AL9A <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] CW Decode
From: joeduerbusch <k0bx@arrl.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 20:10:33 +0000
When it stops working means there is NO audio getting to it.  Check your
MicroHamKeyer if it has a soundcard built in.  Otherwise check to see if
you can play a CD of music in Windows.

Joe K0BX

#1 Honor Roll Mixed
Honor Roll RTTY
5BWAS

Stop the insanity!
Please do not add me to any distribution lists (Joke, Stories or Junk)
without my permission.