[WriteLog] WL for Win7

To: "writelog@contesting.com" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WL for Win7
From: Dave Marshall via WriteLog <writelog@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 04:11:25 +0000 (UTC)
Does the latest version of WL do a clean install with Win 7??  I have V11.06
with the upgrade to V11.12.  This worked great with XP and I have used WL for
several years, upgrading when appropriate. But since moving to Win 7 a couple
of months ago I can't get it running.
I use MMTTY, which works fine by its self, but WL only works receiving.  I can
copy fsk thru the MMTTY engine  into WL and it will key the transmitter, but no
data through the DTR line.
I'm using  fsk through a rigblaster advantage, into the fsk input of a Kenwood
TS-950. I started out using the TTY interface from AA5AU's page, several years
ago.
I have the extfsk.dll, the mmtty V13, and the 168A eng.  I used all of those
before with win XP with no trouble, but now I'm lost.  I've installed and
uninstalled WL and everything else so many times now I don't know where I am.
I would like to wipe it all out and start over if there is a new version that
will run with my suspect expertise.
I am limited on the time I have here, so it may take a day or two for my
response.