Re: [WriteLog] Icom 7600 V2 firmware update

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Icom 7600 V2 firmware update
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Sat, 23 May 2015 13:47:30 -0400

In order to take advantage of the new features, I suspect Wayne will
need to do a completely updated Icom driver for the affected radios.

The changes in the IC-7600 also appear in the 7800/7850/7850, 7700
and 7100 so far.  I expect the added reporting will also propagate
to the IC-7410 and 9100 since those rigs also have the ability to
update firmware via the USB port.

Firmware/documentation for the 7850/7851, 7800, 7700, 7600 and 7100 are
available at: http://www.icom.jp/world/support/download/firm/

73,

  ... Joe, W4TV