[WriteLog] IARU contest prefill file

To: "WriteLog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] IARU contest prefill file
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 09:27:41 -0800
With thanks to Dave W9PA and Mike W9RE, I am passing along a link where you may obtain a WriteLog prefill file for the IARU HF World Championship contest this weekend. The file itself was referenced by Bob N6TV on the CQ Contesting reflector, but I'm not sure who the author is.

The link leads to a file named itu.zip. Download this file and then open it on your PC. Inside are several different versions needed by various contest loggers. The file you will want is named iaru2015.adi. This file is already configured to work with the necessary WriteLog field names so needs nothing more than for you to point WriteLog to the correct file location on your machine from inside the IARU HF contest module. This link may be updated several more times during the coming week as more IARU HQ stations get their operating calls submitted, so check the link again just before the contest to be sure you have the newest information.

http://bit.ly/itudtb

As always, be cautious with using a prefill exchange file and verify the prefill information with what you copy over the air. The on air information is the definitive entry.

73,
Gary AL9A