Re: [WriteLog] How do I make the Flexradio 6700 or 6500 work wthwritelog

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] How do I make the Flexradio 6700 or 6500 work wthwritelog
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2015 08:28:34 -0800
Ross,

Glad to hear you have made some progress. Sorry I can't help with the flexlib.dll at all, but the command for carriage return/linefeed is %R. I don't put %R at the end of a macro so that the receiving station doesn't have to chase my info while it scrolls up his screen. Rather I put it at the beginning of a macro so my message starts on a new line rather than appended to whatever else happens to be on the line where his cursor is located.

I forgot to mention earlier that since you already have N1MM installed you also have XMMT.ocx on board and in your registry. You may want to select this as your "TU type" option in Rttyrite instead of the MMTTY plug-in. Either will work, but XMMT.ocx is the newer interface. This also allows you to use 2Tone in some clone windows to get multiple decoders going using different parameters. Works very well.

73,
Gary AL9A

-----Original Message----- From: Ross Biggar