[WriteLog] How do I make the Flexradio 6700 or 6500 work wth writelog

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] How do I make the Flexradio 6700 or 6500 work wth writelog
From: "Ross Biggar" <rbiggar@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2015 20:15:07 +1200
Hi all,
I am working my way through setting up writelog for RTTY.  I have MMTTY
interface with writelog working ok
and receiving information from various RTTY signals. Thanks to those that
helped me with macros I
now have macro information on rttyrite (and how to set up the % signs!!).
So the next step is to get writelog to connect on the transmission link to the
6700.
I have downloaded the  flexlib.dll, so can someone help me on setting up the
ports etc to work
with the 6700.

Thanks
Ross
ZL1WN

ps: I am sure to have more questions, such as making the macros do carriage
returns linefeeds at the end of a macro etc.