[WriteLog] RTTY macros and direct keyboard input

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] RTTY macros and direct keyboard input
From: "Ross Biggar" <rbiggar@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2015 14:13:44 +1200
I am keen to try writelog for RTTY, but I have been trying to set up the
macros, without any success.
The keyboard function keys do not connect to writelog, (but once or twice while
trying I have had F3 come up on RTTYrite with qrz qrz etc) however th is very
seldom. None of the other function keys work.
I know the function keys operate, as I have the macros in N1MM Logger using
function keys, working perfectly.
So what is the trick to get the keys operating in writelog.?

Studying the help file, I should be able to input directly from the keyboard
and have it sent, but when I try that nothing happens.
Again I know the keyboard works perfectly in all other programmes.

so advice please what am I missing or doing wrong.
Thanks
Ross
ZL1WN