[WriteLog] WlFlex Driver Control for the Flex -6XXX series

To: "writelog@contesting.com" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WlFlex Driver Control for the Flex -6XXX series
From: joeduerbusch <k0bx@arrl.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 18:52:28 +0000
I am having a problem with the WlFlex control.
I go into a "Split" operation and get an A and a B Slice,  I highlight the
TX on the B slice and click the Flag for the B slice to make it active, BUT
when I put the focus on Writelog Entry window, the B Slice is unselected
and the A slice is  the active slice.  In other words, I want the B Slice
to stay as the active Slice, so that I can tune around and find a clear
spot or the last guy worked.  But every time I give Writelog the Focus, the
Active Slice changes to A.

If anyone has the WlFlex control installed, please see if your split is
working correctly or if it working like I said above.

Thanks
Joe K0BX

#1 Honor Roll Mixed
Honor Roll RTTY
5BDXCC Plus 30,17,12
5BWAS

Stop the insanity!
Please do not add me to any distribution lists (Joke, Stories or Junk)
without my permission.