[WriteLog] SO2R problem

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] SO2R problem
From: "Rob K6RB" <k6rb@baymoon.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 12:29:05 -0700
Yesterday my WriteLog app stopped supporting SO2R. It no longer switches
between radio 1 and 2 when I press the up or down arrow keys, as it used to do.
Before I started ripping into connection issues, I lit up N1MM+ and it works
just fine. So, I know I have no problem with the K3s, DX Doubler, the COM
adapters and the connections.

I have not changed any of the port assignments, or any other parameters. I do
see the emphasis switch from radio 1 to 2 when I press the arrow keys, but the
sound of the relay is not present, and the TX LED on the DX Doubler does not
switch – nor does the keyed radio.

Any suggestions?

Rob K6RB