Re: [WriteLog] WAE QTC from DVK help

To: "'Bob Henderson'" <bob.5b4agn@gmail.com>, "'[WriteLog]'" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WAE QTC from DVK help
From: "Randy Thompson K5ZD" <k5zd@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2015 18:35:19 -0000
It can be done.

>From the help:

"Use of a DVK for QTCs

WriteLog is able to sound out your QTC transmission on the sound board DVK.
You can turn this feature on using the Contest Parameter Setup menu."

You wouldn't normally expect to use the Contest Parameter dialog to turn on
the DVK, but I think they did this because it is a way to set it
specifically for QTCs.  I usually leave this off and read the QTCs by voice.
Then as I click on each one, it is marked as sent without trying to send
recorded audio.

Randy K5ZD