Re: [WriteLog] WAE QTC from DVK help

To: Gary AL9A <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WAE QTC from DVK help
From: Bob Henderson <bob.5b4agn@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2015 23:45:44 +0000
Thanks for your insight Gary.  I operate the same way with QTCs in the CW
event and propose to do the same in SSB.  One at a time followed by an
acknowledgement makes a whole lot of sense.

5B is quite a privileged location for WAE. Mostly signals are strong and
flutter free.  A whole different game from your location in AK but I guess
that goes for most contests.

73 Bob, 5B4AGN