Re: [WriteLog] Dueling CQ's in WriteLog?

To: "writelog@contesting.com" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Dueling CQ's in WriteLog?
From: Don AA5AU <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2015 16:00:08 +0000 (UTC)
Jerry, I'm not 100% sure on this but I do not think Dueling CQ works in RTTY
mode. You can try it in CW mode to see if it works. If so, switch to RTTY and
see if it works. If it works on CW but doesn't work on RTTY then it confirms
what I remember about it not working on RTTY.
I do SO2R RTTY on two networked PCs and it definitely doesn't work on RTTY that
way.
73, Don AA5AU