Re: [WriteLog] WriteLog] RTTY issue Flex 6k and 11.28

To: joeduerbusch <k0bx@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WriteLog] RTTY issue Flex 6k and 11.28
From: Clay Melhorn <n9io@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2015 22:32:53 -0500
Joe K0BX,
Thought I would give you an update.
I updated to the FLEX 11.30 drivers, updated to WL 11.30 while I was at it.
I was prompted to update to a particular DirectX update before the drivers
would work.
I thought I was sunk when it still did not transmit in the new RTTY mode in
SSDR.
After a while I decided to let it go till morning.
After a decent night's sleep for a change I decided to reboot the PC even
though I was not prompted to
do so after the DirectX update so suddenly the RTTY mode shows as FSK and
transmits to boot.
Should never had started this while tired and sleepy, mistakes and omissions
occur.

Thanks again for your input Joe, see you in the contests.
Clay N9IO

Clay Melhorn N9IO Bonfield, IL
Webmaster: KARS - Kankakee Area Radio Society - W9AZ http://www.w9az.com/