Re: [WriteLog] Band maps not working

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Band maps not working
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2015 14:14:46 -0900
Gordon,

Randy is correct - sounds like WL and the radio(s) are not communicating with each other. If your port settings are correct in Setup/Ports... go to Bands/Set Frequency & Mode... and look at the box at the bottom of the "Logging/Duping Frequency for the current Entry Window". There is a line that says "Log the frequency of QSOs using:" and then a drop box where you identify the correct COMM port to use for this Entry window. I suspect it is probably is set to "Manual entry". You will need to identify a comm port here for each of your Entry windows if running SO2R. If there are no comm ports showing then there is something wrong with the ports setup or in Windows.

73,
Gary AL9A

-----Original Message----- From: Randy Thompson K5ZD