Re: [WriteLog] Band maps not working

To: Gordon Bousman <nw7d.ham@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Band maps not working
From: "Dean St. Hill" <dmsthill@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2015 12:15:35 -0400
Gordan

The problem you describe sometimes happens when WriteLog starts before the
microHAM router has completed its startup process.

Depending on your computer and the number of virtual ports utilised it can
take a little while to load.

If WL starts before it is complete then the rig will not be able to talk to
WL at startup and WL assumes there is no rig connected.

The first time this happened it was a bit puzzling and I reconfigured WL
but I have since discovered the easier fix is to exit WL check the status
of router and then restart WL.

Hope that helps.

Cheers

Dean 8P6SH