Re: [WriteLog] WAE RTTY

To: Writelog Reflector <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WAE RTTY
From: Don AA5AU <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2015 04:43:22 +0000 (UTC)
11.30c worked perfectly for me with MMTTY (via XMMT.ocx) in the main Rttyrite
window with two 2Tone cloned Rttyrite windows.
Are you using MMTTY via XMMT.ocx or using the old MMTTY plug-in for WriteLog?
If using the outdated plug-in, perhaps it's time to update to XMMT.ocx.
http://www.rttycontesting.com/tutorials/writelog/xmmt-support-for-mmtty-2tone/

73, Don AA5AU