[WriteLog] Upgrade Questions

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Upgrade Questions
From: <artw4aa@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2015 20:56:54 -0500
I am a long-time, but infrequent, WriteLog user.  I purchased my most recent
license renewal on January 3, 2015.

Version 11.23 is installed on an older XP-Pro that is used only for ham radio.
I have a newer Dell i5 W10-Pro
ready to replace that older machine; it too will be used only for HR stuff.

I am not a teckie and do not check the reflector regularly, so I have a few
questions about this upgrade:

1) How and from where can I obtain a fresh copy of WriteLog?

2) Is there a recommended or suggested sequence to accomplish the upgrade?

3) Are there any files I could or should "salvage" from my older machine?

4) Any "gotchas?"

5) Suggestions?

I am not looking forward to this task ahead!

Tnx in advance.

73, Art/W4AA