Re: [WriteLog] Fw: New Super Check Partial files available (VER20160102)

To: "WriteLog" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Fw: New Super Check Partial files available (VER20160102)(02
From: "Marsh Stewart" <marsh@ka5m.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2016 10:06:41 -0600
Whatever works best for you. I just prefer to have all of the WL “data” files
in one place – C:\ProgramData\WriteLog

I just manually updated the .DTA files and all of the “country files” (all 26
.dat, bin, and .txt files, plus the old folder), and then ran convert. (VERSION
now = Willis Island) Quick, easy, and intuitive. Works every time.

Marsh, KA5M