[WriteLog] Shortcut %M for rtty

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Shortcut %M for rtty
From: Jerry Pixton <jpixton@shentel.net>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2016 01:15:09 +0000
If any one else uses this shortcut for rtty, here is what I discovered today.

I started a clean log for upcoming rtty wpx to play with without importing messages from a file made by an older version of Writelog.

What I am seeing:

For CW messages the %Mn seems to want digits 2 to 11 for the F2 to F11 messages and digits 22 to 31 (add 20) for the SF2 to SF11 as the help file says.

But for RTTY messages the logic seems to have changed yet again. Now what I have discovered is that the digits are still 2 to 11 for the F2 to F11 message slots. But they are now 12 to 21 (add 10) for the SF2 to SF11 Shifted rtty message slots. This mirrors the way the SSB messages are labeled.

Jerry, W6IHG