[WriteLog] Using a second monitor issue

To: "'WriteLog Reflector'" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Using a second monitor issue
From: "Phil Cooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2016 22:23:15 -0000
Hi all,

After many months (years?) of not plucking up the courage to activate
XMMT.OCX, I finally got around to doing this last week while I was off work,
ready for the Roundup.
The reason was to allow me to use 2Tone in a cloned window, and once I read
the instructions from Don AA5AU, I got it all configured and working a treat
- apart from one small issue!

I use 2 monitors in my shack, just for space to have enough windows open to
see what I want.

On the main window, I have the RTTYRite decoder window running MMTTY, so I
opened a clone window for 2Tone, and put this on my second monitor.
One of the points that Don made was that you could click on a call in EITHER
window and it would populate the entry window.

It didn't, but I was able to right-click on a highlighted call and select
Enter on Bandmap. That worked, so that was how I continued in the contest
last weekend.

Last night, I emailed Don, asking where it was on his site that I saw the
info that I could click on a call in the cloned window, and he pointed me to
it, so I was puzzled.
In one of those lightbulb moments, I just tried moving the cloned RTTYRote
window to the main screen, and yes, I could click on a call and it populated
the entry window.

Is this an anomaly, or is there something I have missed elsewhere? Could be
one of those "can't see the trees" moments, or a senior moment!

Anyone else seeing the same, or is it me?

73 de Phil GU0SUP

---