Re: [WriteLog] Using a second monitor issue

To: pcooper <pcooper@guernsey.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Using a second monitor issue
From: Jeff Stai <wk6i.jeff@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2016 14:33:36 -0800
It's a known thing with Writelog. Rttyrite windows have to be on the
monitor for clicking them into the entry window. It's been reported here on
occasion. It's not a junior moment. ;)

In general I do prefer to have my clones in a bunch next to each other so I
can scan them all quickly.

73 jeff wk6i

Jeff Stai ~ wk6i.jeff@gmail.com