Re: [WriteLog] WriteLog 12 SDR support

To: "w5xd@writelog.com" <w5xd@writelog.com>, "writelog@contesting.com" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WriteLog 12 SDR support
From: Carsten Steinhoefel <carsten@steinhoefel.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2016 21:01:36 +0000
Thanks for the Info Wayne!

There is a Python API on the QS1R Website which I guess doesn't help much.
There is also the C source for the ExtIO.dll for use with HDSDR for download.
I'm not sure if that would help. Documentation is a bit sparse though.

The Python API and ExtIO including Source are here:
http://www.srl-llc.com/qs1r_latest/

I'll see if I can borrow a Funcube dongle to play with for now.

73 Carsten G0SYP