Re: [WriteLog] Writelog.ini HELP!!

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Writelog.ini HELP!!
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2016 08:41:29 -0900
Ted,

I don't have V12 yet myself, but the release notes indicate that would be possible. If you have previously uploaded your writelog.ini file it is stored in the registry. Find the place in V12 where it lets you edit the ini file. There are two buttons there - Upload and Download. Click the Download button and you should get whatever version is in the registry. You can then edit that one and Upload it again.

If that doesn't work and you still have a writelog.ini file on your old machine or in a backup location you should be able to copy that version into the location used by V12 and go through the Upload process with that file.

73,
Gary AL9A

-----Original Message----- From: k2qmf@juno.com