[WriteLog] Writelog.ini HELP!!

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Writelog.ini HELP!!
From: <k2qmf@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2016 12:56:42 -0500
Hello All,

I must be getting old (73) because I can't figure out
how to use the new V12  EDIT, IMPORT, EXPORT keys
to read or modify my ini file or anything else for that matter!!

The best I could do was to lose my ini file completely!

I am using windows 10 and writelog 12....

Can someone please give me a step by step on how
to retrieve, modify, and then save my ini files Please!!!
And what to expect to see when I invoke the EDIT, IMPORT, and EXPORT
buttons???

Many, Many Thanks in advance....

73,
Ted  K2QMF