Re: [WriteLog] WriteLog Version 12 Tutorial

To: <k2qmf@juno.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WriteLog Version 12 Tutorial
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2016 13:17:38 -0600
The setting that are in the registry and those that are contained when
running WriteLog. You don't see them and you don't need to do anything with
them unless you need to add or delete something that is not normally
associated with a menu option such as adding Accelerator keys.

If you want to see what entries are in the registry, close WriteLog and
reopen it. In the opening screen, elect to Export to an .ini file. Give your
.ini file and name and save it in a location you can remember. The use
Notepad or some other text editor to open it. Those are the settings that
are in the registry.

The difference between V12 and V11 is that the parameters that were normally
kept in writelog.ini are now part of the registry and writelog.ini is not
longer loaded each time WriteLog is started.

Don AA5AU